Best Selling Albums Of 2020
2020 was a good year for music of all genres. Here’s the official top 10 best selling albums of 2020.
For the most part, we are going to look back at 2020 and remember it as the year that we were stuck at home, missed our friends and family and generally had a miserable time. That’s the best case scenario and for some it was considerably worse.
Through it all, however, art prevailed. We recently wrote about the best video games of 2020 and noticed that where the world was crumbling, games, TV and music had a great year.
Here are the top selling albums released in 2020.
- Lewis Capaldi- Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent
- Harry Styles – Fine Line
- Dua Lipa – Future Nostalgia
- Billie Eilish – When We All Fall Asleep Where Do We Go
- Stormzy – Heavy Is The Head
- Pop Smoke – Shoot For The Stars, Aim For The Moon
- Ed Sheeran – No.6 Collaborations Project
- Queen – Greatest Hits
- Elton John – Diamonds
- Fleetwood Mac – 50 Years – Don’t Stop
The main surprise for us comes in the bottom third of this list. While we are all up for new music, and there are some great albums from new artists in this top 10, seeing like likes of Queen, Elton John and Fleetwood Mac make the list is incredible.
We know there a whole load of fantastic albums that didn’t make the top 10 from the likes of Taylor Swift, Eminem and Bruce Springsteen which just shows how good 2020 was for music.
Until next time,
(Note: top 10 sourced from Official Charts)